Geneva, Ill.-based Marklund, a nonprofit serving the healthcare needs of disabled Americans, is seeking a Manager of Individual Giving. The chosen candidate should be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment where he/she will oversee all aspects of direct mail fundraising and appeals. Using various mediums including mailings and e-blasts, the Manager will seek to expand the lower-level annual giving program (gifts up to $5,000).
Reporting to Marklund's Chief Development Officer, other responsibilities of this position include:
- Identify, cultivate, and solicit current and prospective donors.
- Thank and recognize donors.
- Enlarge the donor base in terms of number of donors and dollars raised.
Think you have what it takes for this job? Make sure you meet the following requirements before applying:
- Bachelor's Degree in nonprofit management, marketing, business management, communications, or another related field.
- At least six years of progressively responsible experience in annual fund and donor engagement in the nonprofit sector.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work independently, with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong proficiency with donor database function and navigation.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience working with direct mail and e-mail vendors and printers.
Read more about this job, including more requirements, on our website. If you think you would be a good fit, don't hesitate to apply!