The Make-A-Wish Foundation is currently looking to hire a Director of Learning and Development for its Phoeniz, Ariz. offices. Since 1980, the organization has made headlines for granting wishes to children with life-threatening diseases, whether it's bringing a famous athlete to visit, or taking them to Disney World.
The Director of Learning and Development is the perfect job for individuals who are great at multitasking. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Building a customer-centered learning and development operation.
- Developing specific initiatives to blend cultural, business, and technical responsibilities.
- Communicate commitment to learning and development strategy to all internal and external customers.
- Articulate how establishing learning and development will benefit the organization.
- Monitor expenditures to ensure conformity to budget.
- Lead the development, planning and execution of nationally based conferences, orientations, national office training sessions and webinars.
- Establish and maintain learning and development dashboard metrics to evaluate effectiveness of learning outcomes and to implement enhancements as needed.
The ideal applicant should meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- 7-12 years of related experience and/or training.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Instructional Design technology.
- Experience with information technology enabled delivery.
Interested in this job? Apply today via our career center.