The Association of Community College Trustees (ACCT) is looking to hire a Membership Services Associate to provide administrative, programmatic, research, and logistical support for its senior staff. Applicants should be comfortable dealing with potentially high-stress situations, as the position mainly focuses on ACCT's membership activities, awards, events, and programs. Also note that the job requires the handling of sensitive and confidential information (i.e. member names, etc.) and involves working independently and in teams.
Please make sure you meet the following requirements before applying:
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- At least 2 years of professional working experience.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, including knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Superior organizational skills and close attention to detail.
- Ability to work on your own and with a group.
Other abilities that are desired, but not required, are:
- Experience working with top-level executives and board members;
- Working knowledge of website content and management systems (i.e., CMS, Drupal, Joomla, etc.);
- Some knowledge of public policy and federal relations; and,
- Experience working with membership databases/CRM (i.e., NetForum).
The requirements here seem to be ideal for those job seekers who don't yet have a ton of experience (say, 5+ years). Apply for this job today via our career center if you think you have what it takes.