San Francisco-based Rotaplast International, a nonprofit humanitarian organization founded in 1992, has begun its search for a new chief executive officer. The new CEO will help fulfill three of the organization's main goals as it celebrates its 20th anniversary:
- Meet the changing reconstructive surgery needs of its patients globally;
- Develop new sources of funds; and,
- Direct the establishment of a fundraising system using best practices.
The accepted applicant will also lead the organization in attracting the right staff, board, and donors. He/she will work with the board to implement a strategic fund development and fundraising plan by increasing donor and board capacity, and keep the organization on track for the future.
It goes without saying that CEO candidates will need to have a high level of experience in multiple areas. With that in mind, let's take a look at the qualifications:
- 10+ years of proven fundraising and fund development experience in a nonprofit or business setting.
- 15+ years of successful management of organizations or departments.
- 5+ years working with nonprofit boards of directors.
- Highly skilled leadership in development and implementation of strategic plans and advocacy with proven measurable outcomes.
- The chosen candidate should have proven skills in the following areas: Leadership, fund development, vision management, effectiveness, relationship building, and operations management.
Want to know more about this job or are you ready to apply? Visit our career center to get started.