The Monmouth County SPCA (MCSPCA), based in Eatontown, NJ, is looking to hire an Executive Director to lead the organization to its next phase of growth following the recent completion of its new facility. The chosen applicant will also be in charge of providing animal-related expertise and services to the Monmouth County community. The organization is looking to hire those in the NJ area and around the country.
Animal lovers will be pleased to know that MCSPCA does not euthanize any of its adopted animals, so you can rest assured that the creatures are treated humanely.
- Proven leadership skills in an animal-centered environment.
- A successful track record of directing operations, fundraising, financial oversight, and staff management.
- 7-10 years of progressively responsible management and operational experience.
- A strong passion for the mission of helping animals.
- Strong interpersonal skills needed to interact with the Board of Directors, donors, community members, media, and volunteers.
Interested in this job? Read more and apply via our career center.