This new position is for a Development Support Analyst. The chosen candidate will serve as a member of the Development Team and will be responsible for maximizing the effectiveness of the organization's donor database through data management, analysis, and reporting. You will also be taught best practices for using the data management system and periodically update co-workers on new procedures to efficiently and accurately accomplish tasks within the database to support Marklund's vital fundraising goals.
Other responsibilities include:
- Updating constituent records on an ongoing basis to ensure accurate information.
- Working directly with the Development Team to capture, maintain, and extract detailed data in a timely matter regarding the organization's donors, events, volunteers, and clients through the donor management database.
- Filing gift entry paperwork and implementing the gift acknowledgement process in a timely basis with the highest level of accuracy.
- The identification, removal, resolution, and integration of conflicting duplicate records.
- Maintaining and correcting of all demographic and personal data.
As always, you need to make sure you have the necessary qualifications before you apply. Let's take a look at some of those:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- At least four years of progressively responsible experience in nonprofit database management.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with great attention to detail and data verification.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and nonprofit database management software, such as Raiser's Edge.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive donor, client, and volunteer information.