Fundraising and Sponsorship (F&S) in Tyson's Corner, Va., is looking to hire an Account Coordinator to identify and research major donor prospects including corporations, foundations, and high-net worth individuals. Other responsibilities for this job include:
- Call major donor prospects to arrange meetings for executives and managers;
- Update and maintain tracking reports, meeting reports, backgrounders, and other client-related information;
- Write and edit letters, proposals, fact sheets, presentations, and additional materials as needed;
- Enter client-related information into an internal database;
- Utilize online news and data resources to retrieve valuable market intelligence; and,
- Support client events and meetings (occasional travel may be necessary).
The ideal applicant will have a Bachelor's Degree in a related field, 1-3 years of fundraising experience, strong written and verbal communication skills, and experience in working with executives and managers in a professional manner.
You can find out more about this job by visiting our newly-designed career center.