Neighbors Link Northern Worchester is looking to hire a Director of Development and Communications to work on fund development, communications and public relations initiatives, and ensure support for Neighbors Link overall strategic plan and mission. Other responsibilities include:
- Strengthen a development program that emphasizes major gifts, donor cultivation, annual appeal, campaign funding, and foundation giving.
- Identify, research, write, and secure grants, and oversee work of a part time grant writer.
- Provide management and Board with comprehensive fundraising data to guide strategic planning.
- Develop creative and compelling communication strategy to the public utilizing print and social media.
- Develop brochures, newsletters, press releases, and appeal letters that educate the community while promoting the organization.
- Provide support to seasoned group of top-notch volunteers in significantly profitable special event execution.
- Implement special awareness and educational events to enhance profile of organization and the community we serve.
All applicants must have a passion for the mission of Neighbors Link, and a commitment to the organization's fundraising and marketing efforts. A Master's Degree is preferred but not necessary. In addition, applicants should have five years experience in a related field, plus a proven track record in fundraising.
You can find out more information about this job by visiting the NPT Jobs Career Center.