The Domestic Abuse and Sexual Assault Crisis Center in Warren County, New Jersey is looking to hire an Executive Director. The chosen candidate will be responsible for leading all fund raising activities needed to ensure that the Agency meets the needs of its constituents in the Greater Warren County area. Other responsibilities handled by this position include:
- Manages overall operations; asset protection; fundraising; and marketing/public relations;
- Oversees all accounting functions including those necessary for auditing, budgeting, financial analysis, capital asset and property management and payroll in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles, board and funding agency policies and procedures, and all other applicable rules and guidelines;
- Ensures that effective communications tools and processes are established and implemented to ensure that the Agency functions in an open, collaborative and supportive manner;
- Positively interacts with representatives of organizations such as DYFS, Warren County Human Services, NJCASA, NJCBW and other affiliated nonprofits and sponsors in regard to matters affecting the agency;
- Analyzes and evaluates vendor services, particularly for insurance, employee benefits and management of agency funds, to determine programs and providers that best meet the needs of the agency and makes recommendations to the Board; and,
- Manages agency funds to maximize productivity, efficiency, and cost savings.
All applicants must possess a college degree and have at least five years experience working at a similar organization. Experience in developing programs for victims of domestic violence and sexual assault is also a must. The chosen candidate must complete 80 hours of domestic violence and sexual assault intervention training within the first 6 weeks of employment.
You can read more about this job on the NPT Jobs Career Center.