The organization is looking to hire a Senior Manager of Donor Relations to develop, manage, and implement all strategies for individual giving including annual campaigns, donor cultivation, donor solicitation, donor tracking, and alumnae relations.
Other responsibilities include:
- Manage annual revenue and expense budget for individual giving;
- Move individual donor prospects along the giving path with timely identification, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship;
- Maintain accuracy of donor database, update as needed, and edit duplicate records;
- Evaluate individual giving on a weekly basis and present accurate and detailed reports and strategic recommendations to ensure that annual goals are exceeded;
- Assist Development Director with strategic planning, funding forecast, and annual revenue budget;
- Arrange and attend alumnae and other donor events;
- Manage GSGLA alumnae social networking sites;
- Provide creative direction for individual giving marketing materials;
- Support the Director of Development as needed with corporate and foundation giving and special event sponsorships; and,
- Acknowledge donors in a timely and appropriate way with giving levels, in written and online materials, and at events
All applicants should have a minimum of five years experience working in fundraising and donor relations. Major gift experience is especially valued.
You can find more information on this job by visiting the NPT Jobs Career Center.