The Community Homes for Adults, Inc. (CHAI) in Dallas, Tex., is looking to hire a Chief Executive Officer to provide leadership to the organization, ensure continued quality services for clients, raising needed funds, and overseeing all operations of the agency. The CEO must assure that the needs of those currently served by CHAI can continue to be met in the future and that CHAI can position itself to help others in the community.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the chosen candidate will also have the following responsibilities:
- Leading and developing a team of over 40 employees;
- Administration and support for the Board of Directors;
- Assistance with strategic planning and implementation of strategic and operational plans;
- Work with clients and their family to promote solutions for a positive and safe environment to optimize quality of life;
- Financial Management including budget preparation and the timely and accurate reporting of financial information; and,
- Human Resource Management including the performance appraisal process; employee recruitment and retention.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of senior leadership experience and a Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Service related field. A Master’s degree would be helpful. Experience with adults with cognitive disabilities a plus.
For application instructions, please see the full job posting on our career center.